It's been a week since my last blog post, and I can truthfully say I'm sticking to almost every goal on my list. I've been hitting the water amount every day, if not more, and that's really helping. Even if it's through herbal tea or whatnot, that's great too. Tracking what food I eat every day keeps me in line.
I've gone running nearly every other day, throwing in a little dumbbell/exercise circuit thing my mom found in a health magazine. (If it has Jillian Michaels on it, it must be good, right?) Chicken has become my new favorite food, basically. 24 chicken breasts, boiled, sitting in my fridge. I'm not minding as much as I thought I would.
And guess what? I've already lost six pounds since my physical last week! I cross-checked with posts from my now-defunct LiveJournal, and I weighed exactly this much in June of last year, so that's good. I know I gained about 12 pounds over this winter, but I've already shed those to get back to where I was last summer. Maybe this is my plateau weight for now, but if it is, I can totally deal with it until I get back to campus and have access to a (free) rec center.
Even my artistic flow is superior to what it has been in the past. I'm blowing through commissions and am REALLY enjoying my MacBook. The pressure sensitivity with my Wacom tablet in Photoshop CS4 is out of this world, which is helping this move faster. :)
AND, I got a summer job. AND I passed my permit test again. AND VersaEmerge's new album "Fixed at Zero" has "eargasm" written all over it. I don't think anything can go wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment